Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
If you want a phone that is easy to use, clear sound, beautiful pictures , stylish AND tough, great battery life and is AFFORDABLE, this is the phone for you. When my Galaxy J3 finally threw in the towel, I tried some new fangled phones, off brands promising better! Faster! Greater! Bigger!! They weren’t. They blacked out, quit working for no reason, sounded bad, wouldn’t charge, … so I did what I should have done in the first place… I purchased another Samsung Galaxy Phone. I upgraded my J3 (which I dropped more times than I can remember, and in water at least 30 times😳 before it finally developed a glitch🤣) to this. NOTHING beats a Samsung Galaxy phone. They’re easy to use, good cameras, excellent screen area , clear, sharp, vibrant. And tough enough. I’m hard on phones. Galaxy can take it. This is the first time I’ve tried an international version, and with double Sim capabilities. I turned this phone on , set it on English, put in my AT&T pre paid Sim card i had used in two of the POS phones, and that was it .. no problems at all. This Galaxy phone was well worth the money, as was my Galaxy.phone before it. It has everything that I need and then some. And at an awesome price. I dont live on my phone like a lot of folks do. But I want to be able to count on it when I need to. I wasted somewhere between four and six hundred dollars on crappie POS phones(and one with a service plan I could never quite use). They promise everything and delivered nothing. I will not make that mistake again.