- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM – microSD, up to 512GB – Dual-SIM
- Main Camera: Triple – 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR : Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) – Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 – CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 -GPU: Adreno 506
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot – Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE – GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS – USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Easily comparable to high end phones. Two sim cards one for work and one for personal. Works great with Cricket. Fast! Plenty of storage space. Secure with fingerprint. Easy to change between sim cards with calls text and data. I’m very happy with my phone. Before you buy any phone do the research on what kind network your phone company uses. Cricket and AT&T use a different type than Verizon wireless. It’s easy to find what type your carrier uses. GSM and CDMA I believe are the main ones in the USA. I reccomend this phone.