- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 15W, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM – microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Model – No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2019Color: BlackSize: 64GB + 64GB SD + Case BundleVerified PurchaseWe travel a lot, and I was looking for a phone that was not too expensive, with 2 sim cards + MicroSD card, decent battery life, and a good GPS. My husband has been resisting switching from his old (slowwwww, poor battery) Samsung S3, but I finally made him switch, and he loves this phone (and I do too). It is fast and has amazing battery life compared to his old Samsung. The dual sim capability will make it easy to add a “local” sim when we travel. I researched the frequency capabilities on this phone, and it works fine on 4G LTE on AT&T (and subsidiary networks like H2O), plus will work in SE Asia and South/Central America. Not sure about Europe for 4G, but am sure it will do phone , SMS, and 2G almost anywhere in the world. It takes good photos and has a nice screen. I’m not crazy about the Bixby page (Bixby is an Alexa type app created by Samsung) on the phone that apparently can’t be removed (just disabled), but it’s pretty benign. I haven’t tried the fingerprint sensor capabilities yet, so can’t comment on that. Samsung’s SmartSwitch app made it VERY easy to move all the data and settings from the very old S3 to the new phone. It was very cool, actually. Very happy with this phone.