Size: 128 GB
- Display: 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 – Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Main Camera (Quad): 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR – Selfie Camera: 32 MP w/ HDR
- Platform: OS Android – Chipset: Exynos 9611 – Processor: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) – Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot – Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE – GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2020Color: Prism Crush BlackSize: 128 GBVerified PurchaseWell, I purchased this Samsung A51 to replace my Samsung A50 because after the A50 updated to Android 9 Pie and January 2020 security update the battery life of A50 went way down by about 50 percent of what it was. So I bought the A51 (SM-A515F).
This model is greatly improved battery wise it is superb! (See below)…
1)LTE works great and has all the necessary data bands to run LTE on my AT&T Service. I travel, so at different locations, AT&T Cell Towers have different bands, at home, I receive Band 2 (LTE/4G+). Around town I am on, bands 2,4,5 and sometimes Band 17 depending on the tower location. Even on the road, my Data works great and it is very fast!
2) WIFI…This is a super strong WIFI. I get 5 bars all over my home and outside in back yard, 4 bars. The WiFi is super fast and stays connected!
3) Storage Space and Battery Life…After the OS, Factory apps and after installing MANY LARGE APPS, I still have 109 GB left out of the 128GB, so I am very happy!