- 6.7″ Super AMOLED Plus Display FHD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, Android 10.0, One UI 2, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm), Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Rear Camera – 64 MP (F1.8) + 12 MP (F2.2) + 5 MP (F2.4) + 5 MP (F2.2), Front Camera – 32 MP (F2.2), 3.5mm Jack: Yes, 4500 mAh Battery, 25W Super Fast Charger
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Version – No Warranty in US. International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
After looking at many phones to replace my old Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which was becoming problematic, I decided on this one. Even though it wasn’t like the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, which my wife got for Christmas from Verizon which had a great deal going on, this phone to me was also a great deal because I only paid $355 for it. I have T-Mobile service and this phone works perfectly with my carrier. The description was accurate for it also. Plenty of internal memory 128gb, I have a 64gb micro sim in it, it’s also running Android 10. So far, so good! Big display, and I’m getting used to all the features that it offers. Nice camera also with lots of options. Battery life is one of the best features of this phone. 4500mAh, enough for the whole day and then some. I haven’t used the face recognition or the fingerprint reader yet, but don’t expect any problems with those anyway. Seems like I made the right choice! There’s nothing wrong with getting an international phone either. You shouldn’t be stuck having to get a phone from one of the US carriers, that limit your selection, and has you paying higher prices. Even though this phone is Samsung’s mid level “a” series, your saving a bunch of money and in my opinion, won’t even notice any differences. The only problem that I had, however, was that when I received the phone the shipping box wasn’t packed properly and when I opened the box, the phone was laying outside of it’s box and so were most of the accessories that it came with! I immediately contacted Amazon, and the customer rep fully understood my concern, and told me that for any reason I could return it within 1 month for a full refund. But in conclusion, I set it up, it works fine and I’m having a good time with it. Enjoy!! I read some of the other reviews posted, and can’t believe what some people have said. One review said that the phone is not 4G, it definitely is. Even if it doesn’t show a “4G” icon on top, it is. Mine says LTE or LTE+. If you google it, that is 4G. In another review, the person mentioned that the battery only lasts half a day and gets very hot. My phone lasts for about a day in a half and I have no issue with excessive heat. Again, for less than $400, you can’t go wrong.