- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones; Water Resistance: 3 ATM. Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Enabled / 4.2 Low Energy
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included; charge UP to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof design 3Atm; responses from Google assistant it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; speed through checkout with your watch using Google pay
- This is one smart watch now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more; Receive smartphone notifications and alerts; Microphone; Download third party apps with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; screen size: 1. 28 inch. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge.
So this is my first smart watch and I love it! It looks like a typical watch but you can customize what watch face (analog, digital, with a theme etc) you like and easily change it with your mood, outfit or season. It’s super easy to navigate and figure out, and you can customize the type of notifications you want to receive on your phone (ex: I opted to not know when I get social media notifications but wanted emails and texts). Convinient when doing things since you can take a phone call through the watch and I find people hear me better than being on my phone’s speaker. You can also pause music or tv shows that you play through your phone. Easy to sink up to my gallaxy (my partner has an iphone and also had no issue). Battery lasts a full day for me and I check it frequently, get many notifications and have the typically light settings. I get complements on it all the time. I chose the black band and rose gold but notice it also has a light silver circle on the inside which really allows me to wear it with any type of jewelry or outfit making it very easy to coordinate with anything. Definitely worth it. The watch is super secure, comfortable, and you can tell is a good quality watch. The size gets getting used to and a couple tries of adjusting the band to find the right fit for my wrist, but is actually the perfect accent piece, fits comfortably and looks super nice, a lot nicer than the apple ones I think.