- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking and a bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist. Plus, go for days without charging.
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.)
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via bluetooth connection.
- Included in Box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap(Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor, Quick Start Guide, User Manual (Warranty: 1 Year Standard Parts and Labor)
I have owned previously the samsung s7 edge and with it I had the samsung gear s2 smart watch. At the time I was pleased with both the phone and the watch, but not blown away by the watch. I then had switched to apple for a few years and owned the 7+ and the iPhone X along with the nike Apple Watch series 2. I enjoyed the X but I feel that it didn’t truly live up to the hype, however I did grow extremely accustomed to my Apple Watch. I decided to jump ship after reading great reviews about the S9+ and man were they right. Absolutely adore the phone, but then came the problem of needing a new watch. I decided to wait it out a few months knowing that Samsung was going to be releasing their first new watch since the s3. Best decision I’ve ever made. While I cannot speak for the S3, I can say that the galaxy watch has made me forget about my Apple Watch already. Love the features, the build screams quality and durability and its more masculine in my opinion then the Apple Watch. I did not think I was going to like the silver but I wanted the 46mm instead of the 42mm and I am glad I got it. Its stunning in person, pictures don’t do it justice you must see it to truly appreciate it. The black band was nice but not my style, so I purchased an authentic samsung s3 band in orange/red that easily hooked up to my galaxy watch. Im very pleased with Samsung. I feel that ever since the whole “battery incident” with the note a few years ago, they really stepped it up and are providing a superior product to apple. Thanks samsung for the great watch.